WELCOME TO SOPHIELAND

where everything is cured with a kind word and a small action



Welcome to the world of an ordinary girl in exstroadinary circumstances

I hope this gives you the courage to over come whatever is holding you back in life. I hope it allows you to feel the gratitude of your life, to see the positives whatever you circumstances. To me lathough sometimes difficlt my glass is normaly half full, has ice and lemone and some nice saphire gin and tonic in it. I am not alone in my battles in life and now I know "alone i cant BUT together we can". Welcome :)



Monday 1 March 2010

just thinking n writting

Hey fellow dwellers,
ive forgotton how many weeks into ptsd treatment i am which i think is a good sign....sleeping a bit all over the place still but least im getting some sleep huh....ill never forget how 28 hours sleep felt in the middle of a hypervidulance storm......ive met interesting people via facebook since i last spoke to you my blog.....like all things you had my interested compleatly till my butterfly mind passed onto my next passion......as always it comes back full circle and im back here to give my blog a little love....some of my posts have gone from ptsd to fight....the acceptance of what ive lost and what i have left...my goodbye to new zealand and my hello to where i was born.....then out of left field came the realisation that human rites are very important to me....i feel ive had my badic human rights violated when i was of no harm to myself or to others and yet i was made to "volutarily" section myself to that secure unit....i mean why did that happen? Starts with a misdiagnosis and ends in my fat mouth and lack of filters....i asked many questions for very long time and they were deaf and when i shoulted to be heard they said your nuts is this or a forced section and what could i do? So ive looked through sharia law on your tube, geert wilders, atrocities on both sides....supression on apostates, homosexuals, women, children....you name it ive seen it and im so desensitized to suffering now i only turned away once and that was a man literaly inforcing an eye for an eye....i learn what stoning to death means in reality....i watched, i felt sick, i look out of the window and think world what are you doing....i feel gratitude for i can walk down the street alone, with flesh showing, without morality police beating me for impropriatey for showing an ounce of skin.....i can drive a car which is in some countries illegal for a female...im allowed education which is not tollerated in some countries, i can marry who i choose although i choose not....so much i can do that others give there lives for in foreign lands....i have so many freedoms in this soveign country run by democracy...of course the politicians here need a rocket but least i understand the power of my vote and also lady gaga has come into my life....mistress kylie has a freind for me to share me with........i love popart/culture....some countries are so stoneage...i dont mean it to be a negative comment just an observation...so my head hurts and my virtual world is busy...my next hurdle is finding a home for me, maybe dad too and so i can get kitties to sooth my heart as humans dont do it for me like the felines do...kia kaha world , soph

2 comments:

  1. I really hope you can get a Kitty my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx dude me too :)thanks for the feed back im interested in other peoples thought :) wishing you peace n contentment dude

    ReplyDelete