WELCOME TO SOPHIELAND

where everything is cured with a kind word and a small action



Welcome to the world of an ordinary girl in exstroadinary circumstances

I hope this gives you the courage to over come whatever is holding you back in life. I hope it allows you to feel the gratitude of your life, to see the positives whatever you circumstances. To me lathough sometimes difficlt my glass is normaly half full, has ice and lemone and some nice saphire gin and tonic in it. I am not alone in my battles in life and now I know "alone i cant BUT together we can". Welcome :)



Saturday 30 January 2010

a not so god time march 09


left in a corner and ignored with just an oxygen tank. Thats what you get for being chronicaly ill and labelled bi-polar, also being smart...tossers

2 comments:

  1. that made me cry but also understand..why you know me so well..left in the same condition..ignored and abused..love you sophie..

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww sad but youre not alone joanne. Thanks for posting your comment. Remember alone we cant but together we can!! * 8days to go till mailbox drop!*

    ReplyDelete