WELCOME TO SOPHIELAND

where everything is cured with a kind word and a small action



Welcome to the world of an ordinary girl in exstroadinary circumstances

I hope this gives you the courage to over come whatever is holding you back in life. I hope it allows you to feel the gratitude of your life, to see the positives whatever you circumstances. To me lathough sometimes difficlt my glass is normaly half full, has ice and lemone and some nice saphire gin and tonic in it. I am not alone in my battles in life and now I know "alone i cant BUT together we can". Welcome :)



Saturday 30 January 2010

uk help for PTSD information

http://www.assisttraumacare.org.uk/

an awsome charity with a help line, info packs and subsidised therapy vailable for those whove suffered from trauma. Do you not sleep well? Suffer anixety and/or panic attacks? Depressed? Flashbacks? Nightmares? Feelin of being "wired" all the time?

Ive lost much to misdiagosis of bipolar when it was icu induced post traumatic stress disorder, there is help, this was my first port of call and they gave me awesome support.

Mania(bi-polar symtom) & Hypervidulance (PTSD symptom) may seem similar to the un-educated but are very different. The treatments VERY different.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Soph,
    What a fantastic piece of writing...I thoroughly enjoyed reading, but most of all, looking at the adorable cats and the marvellous photos of Lake Rotoehu.
    Watching 3 little kittens in the shed out the back, like mini-droopies...the wild black cat hid them in the shed. We`ll have to catch them and take them to the spca. Again, gotta say how well written your story is...your photos are stunning. Keep going Girl...Put these letters on a piece of paper where you can see them often.
    DLTBGYD Don`t Let The Bastards Grind You Down.
    Love as always,
    Wendy:)xo

    ReplyDelete