WELCOME TO SOPHIELAND

where everything is cured with a kind word and a small action



Welcome to the world of an ordinary girl in exstroadinary circumstances

I hope this gives you the courage to over come whatever is holding you back in life. I hope it allows you to feel the gratitude of your life, to see the positives whatever you circumstances. To me lathough sometimes difficlt my glass is normaly half full, has ice and lemone and some nice saphire gin and tonic in it. I am not alone in my battles in life and now I know "alone i cant BUT together we can". Welcome :)



Wednesday 3 February 2010

A blast at my ex GP

This is a letter i felt compelled to write when i put all the pieces together after my dad and I managed to wean me off the horrible bi-polar meds id been on for 8 years. I suddenly became less confused and had clarity of the steps that had led me to where i am today. I have had no reply and i dont exspect one either. The god complex squad all refuse comment when the obvious is stated. I didnt enjoy writing this letter but i was thinking of the rest of her patients. Maybe she will think twice about her opinions next time, but i doubt it.

your not going to like hearing this. I guess youll just not bother. I mean why
would someone like matter to anyone?

Ive lost everything because of how things have worked out. I came time after
time to try and tell you it wasnt bipolar....and to be frank was patronised by
you. Someone who i trusted and was suposed to have my best interests in mind.

I have something called ICU induced Pshycosis and ICU induced post traumatic
shock disorder. Its discusting whats happend to me. Filled full of psychiatric
drugs, sectioned.......not listend to...........not understood......passified,
patronised and judged....

Hypervidulance ISNT mania....you must think me some stupid denial ridden
woman.....and how dare you.....

Because of my crazy symptoms being medicaly stimulated through terrible
traumatic and repeated exsperience i am driven to dishcarge myself, run away
because i cant stand my own behaviour and would rather die than have such
treatment by those who are supposed to care for me.....katrina has known for
along time but far beit for anyone to listen to her.....she knows me.....is
astute...

because of my need to avoide hospitals ive taken hand fulls of prednisone which
you have prescibed willingly.......and now my body is wrecked after 28 years of
constant therapy............

ive faught so hard to live........and to have 8 years stollen due to false
diagnosis and powerful mental meds is discusting....you lady need to take a
good look at yourself......imagine a child of yours having this treatment!

Its not you alone ****** and i know your a good lady who thought she was doing
right...........but how the hell does that help me now?

Ive lost, half my family, lots of friends, my home, my dream job at treetops,
given everything i own away including my car, house contents and my BELOVED
cats.......and for what? Probibly shortend my own preciouse life......

AND been told im gradiose....had my intuition confidence and personality
removed.....WHY?

Disgusting.......repugnant.....brutal.........its not like i dont have enough
problems to deal with but to be shafted by those you trust WHO are supposed to
be learned just gets right up my nose.....god complex egocentric lots from my
exsperience but there are lights in this...katrina....densie....and thats about
it!

So you probibly wont have the balls to have the courtesy to reply....if you do
you will fill it with flannel....tell me your sorry to hear my opinion and
maybe i should get another gp on my return.....well trust me i wont stop till i
find a compassionate, educated, understanding person who realises the state i
am in. We all make mistakes, i make huge ones....but it how we learn from them
that is most important.....i hope you learn from this cos its cost me dearly.

thank you for your courage in reading this
sophie hudson
PS i will miss your surgery, ****** and the girls have made it all slightly
bearable.....sad isnt it when you get more compassion adn understanding from
the woman who answers the phone that the doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment