WELCOME TO SOPHIELAND

where everything is cured with a kind word and a small action



Welcome to the world of an ordinary girl in exstroadinary circumstances

I hope this gives you the courage to over come whatever is holding you back in life. I hope it allows you to feel the gratitude of your life, to see the positives whatever you circumstances. To me lathough sometimes difficlt my glass is normaly half full, has ice and lemone and some nice saphire gin and tonic in it. I am not alone in my battles in life and now I know "alone i cant BUT together we can". Welcome :)



Friday 19 February 2010

My art is a passed passion

Sophie Hudson there is something special about being a chef, my families busness was hotels and resteraunts. My first real memory was being in a high chair making jam tarts with betty the baker who my family employed. My dad on picking her up and taking her home would let me sit on his knee and steer the car down her long farm drive.

some have called my ... See Morecooking art ....and ive reached heady hights in this modern day rock n roll craft.....to cook for a person and see there eyes shine upon the visual of your making, there noses overwhelmed with complex message and then light there tastebuds with crafted artistry is of personal joy and passion and hardearnt technique. For my canvas is a plate and my art must be presented daily and its consumed in half the time its taken to make. My art is masticated, swallowed and assimilated into the buyer....my art nourishes the soul from the inside outwards.....In New Zealand my maori customers would say " aroha (love) in every bite" for they understood that i put all my essence and spirit into ever ounce of produce.

Allas this dog has had her day, and my method of communication has changed......i no longer have an adoring public to shout encour in the theatre which is hospitality......now i paint with words and my canvas it this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment