WELCOME TO SOPHIELAND

where everything is cured with a kind word and a small action



Welcome to the world of an ordinary girl in exstroadinary circumstances

I hope this gives you the courage to over come whatever is holding you back in life. I hope it allows you to feel the gratitude of your life, to see the positives whatever you circumstances. To me lathough sometimes difficlt my glass is normaly half full, has ice and lemone and some nice saphire gin and tonic in it. I am not alone in my battles in life and now I know "alone i cant BUT together we can". Welcome :)



Tuesday 2 February 2010

What ive got left

Now i dont want you to think this is some long sob story. What i have got left i cherish. I have my Dad back after hes been lost in an alocholic wilderness for years. He came to stay with me serveral times in NZ and HE was the one that came and scooped me up and got me back to the UK. He would do anything for me and its a sincere and loving relationship. I am easy to forgive which sometimes gets me into trouble but with dad its been a diamond attriubute. So god bless poppa. Ive kept some awesome friends, really top shelf friends, who although may not understand compleatly they try. I have my CD collection, my Knives, 2 changes of clothes, an ipod, and a laptop. The Hudson side of the family which ive never really known have been so kind, giving me a bed and a roof and food on the plate. Ive met people online who have similar stories, have encouraged me to stand up with my interlect and science knowledge to the Docs and persue correct diagnosis. I try to concentrate on all the positives i have left. In the UK i can trial Oxlair (ant IGe therapy) that isnt available to me in NZ. So like i said, whats left seems to be concetrated and wonderful. Its only through loosing everything that ive come to appretiate the small things in life and i see this as a blessing. Im only at the beginning of my journey, its exciting to think of which direction i shall go in cos sure as eggs are eggs im not going to settle for being on lifes rubbish tip. I have too much to offer, too much to give, just need a direction which i will take time on deciding. No going off in any old direction these days. I have no debts finacialy but i owe much to many. Thank you to all that bring positivity and stregnth to my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment